Promotion:



*Remember to click on Older Post for MORE!

19.8.10

FAQ

-How do I contact you if I'm interested?
You can choose to leave a message in the question Cbox, or to send an Order Form, or send an
email to wen_xia20@hotmail.com. I will get back to you within 48 hours.

-It has been more than 48 hours but there is no reply.
If you are sending an email, please check that you have sent to the correct address. I will get
back to you as soon as possible.

-What are the payment methods?
You can choose to do bank transfers through POSB / OCBC for postage mails or payment upon
meetup. Account Number can be obtained from me once the deal is confirmed. I will only send
out the items once I receives the amount or copy of the transfer receipt is produced.

-What is the difference between choosing postage and meetup?
We will not be responsible for lost postage but for meetup, you can check the condition of the
item before paying.

-Is the charges for normal and registered postage covered?
No. The charges will be paid by the buyer.

-Are all the products original?
Yes. They are all 100% original and authentic.

For more information, check out the terms and conditions.

No comments: